- We always upgrade your battery Amp Hours if possible
- Repack cost is usually 50% of the RRP of a replacement Battery
- Turnaround in 2 to 4 days from receipt of your battery
- All work is undertaken by a NZ qualified Electro-technology Engineer
- Free quotes, appraisals and advice
- Undertake free load / performance test on all repacks.
- Provide compatible batteries and also have upgraded batteries in stock
- Warranty all new parts and labour for 12 months (Back to base)
WE REPACK REPLACE AND UPGRADE
Most portable equipment batteries with Nickel Cadmium (Ni-cd), Nickel Metal Hydride, (Ni-MH) or Lithium Ion (Li-ion) cells.
Full range of dry cell batteries, from 1.2v through to 36v, can be repacked with new top quality cells.
Full range of Lead Cell batteries can be replaced with new top quality batteries.
Our replacement cells and compatible batteries are often of a higher capacity and with improved “Run Time”.
We work with most brands including Atlas, AEG, Black & Decker, Bosch, DeWalt, Dirt Devil, Festool, GMC, Gespia, Hilti, Hitachi, Makita, Maktec, Max, Mechpro, Metabo, Milwaukee, Ozito, Panasonic, Paslode, Powers, Ramset, Ryobi, Skill, Uniden, Vax, Wavin, 3M.
WE REPACK MOST BRANDS OF LITHIUM BATTERIES!
EXPERIENCE AND SERVICE
After five years of experience in the battery repacking service, Battery Repack Ltd was opened in Henderson.
The principals Doug and Ming bring significant business knowledge and experience to Battery Repack.
Ming is a qualified Electrical engineer and specialist in electronics while Doug has qualifications in business and is a specialist in small business activities.
Electronic Repairs and Li-Ion Specialist